V5 fan speculation on the revealing of remaining clans

Thus why I’d like to see something official and more concrete.

They’ll likely round out the core 13 first, then maybe the Bloodlines would come out sporadically or maybe in their own book?

From the sounds of it the Player’s Handbook style book they’re proposing puts me in mind of the Lore of the Clans book for V5, so it’d make sense to emulate V20 again and release a book specifically on the more common Bloodlines.

Getting the 13 fleshed out a bit will be good for the game over all. We will get some bloodlines in cults of the blood gods and I hope we do see more in the future. Not sure about a lore of the bloodlines book though as I like the thematic elements that is currently being suggested with CotBGs and would like to see the bloodlines released in books like that. But… I not opposed to a lore of the bloodlines book.

1 Like

I wasn’t aware we were getting any bloodlines in the Cult of the Blood Gods book. There’s the Hecata representing the clans of death, but I haven’t heard mention of anything to differntiate between the Giovanni, Capodocians, Samedi, Harbingers, etc.

I think the thematic books work for Storytellers or avid fans, but for more casual sorts, or for players rather than ST’s, having a single central book with all the rules seems better.

1 Like

the player guide could containt some varaint bloodline too!Like the lamia or maybe salubri

1 Like