Three adventures to continue the Quick Start

Origionally posted to the old forum by [David Thomas]

I wrote three more adventures for the Quick Start, so you can continue your story while we all wait for the full rules.
Start with the adventure in the Quick Start, “To Race the Thunder”
Then continue with “Thunder’s Bounty” which leads from the Pictish frontier into Zingara.

A third adventure, “The Song of Lost Lanora”, which leads through Zingara and into the Western Sea.
https://plus.google.com/103023393131901177911/posts/Vu9ctttKsjx

And finally a very open sandbox style adventure about brigands in Argos.
https://plus.google.com/103023393131901177911/posts/PECcjZCsLcs

6 Likes

We just posted a play through of Thunder’s Bounty on our podcast, RPG Logic episodes 121-124 which you can find on Apple Podcasts and Google.

Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, the two last links wouldn’t work since Google+ is down :frowning:

2 Likes

That link does not work anymore, as Google+ shut down 2018, but there is a snapshot on WaybackMachine of the respective Google+ thread, which includes the still functioning Google Drive link:

3 Likes

The same with this one. Here is the Google Drive link:

3 Likes

Does anyone have copies of the first two?
The first two links go to a Drive request, but they may be outdated? didn’t hear back for a week…

Which links to Google Drive did you use.
I just checked and all of them are freely accessible, that is: without any dedicated request necessary.
Song of Lost Lanora - free for everyone.
Shadow of the Hawk - free for everyone.
Thunder’s Bounty - free for everyone.

Do NOT use the Google+ links, as Google+ is dead.
Use only the Google Drive links. They work perfectly fine.

1 Like

Hello to all of you,

I am a beginner to Conan 2d20 and I am very interested in any introductory scenario such as the QuickStart ones.

I tried to download the 3 scenarios listed in this topic but it does not work. I specify that I click on the Google Drive links and not on the Google + links.

Each of the links sends me to the same page where I have to log in to a Google account first. Then once logged in, it tells me that I am denied access and that I need authorization.

So I’m stuck and can’t download these 3 scenarios. Would someone be so kind as to help me?

Thanks in advance!

For me, all the links above work.
But I have put them into a rar file and uploaded them to my own Drive and gave permission to download for everyone.
Try this link:

6 Likes

Thanks a lot! It worked perfectly.

1 Like

Yeah, thank you very much for the work. Got it too!!