Super Mutant Behemoth, robots, and creatures retail?

I have seen the super mutant behemoth, robots and creatures, along with terrain pieces in the Modiphius online store but does anyone know if these items are going to be available in retail or is it only available direct order?

Their listings in the online store list them as “WEB ONLY” so I would assume that means they’re only available through their online store.

That said, it wouldn’t surprise me if at some point down the road they decided to either release new variants, or even those same models for outside sale eventually. (Companies do this all the time. I just kind of hope they release a different variant of those items so people who bought through their online store don’t feel cheated. :wink: )

Thank you I didn’t even notice that. I have been looking at different retailers but there is a lot of stuff I didn’t see.

One of the online retailers in NZ has them. I don’t know if that helps, but it’s something?

Turrets too were “WEB ONLY”, but my fiend bought it from Leisure Games in London last weekend. So I guess it’s up to the retailer whether they have ordered items separately.

• Kez.