Straffar Gratan 39

Hello there!
I just began my first adventure for MC3 with the Straffar Gatan 39 and did some battle maps that I wish to put here in case someone finds them useful to print or in VTT : )

8 Likes

Great work !

By curiosity, what assets did you use for the bed, table etc. ?
Are those assests avaiable by default in Dungeon Fog?

Mordern assets are a bit hard to come by… (I personally use Dungeon Painter Studio for maps)

1 Like

Thanks!

Yes, I use the free assets on DungeonFog and a couple from the internet, but mainly for the floors&walls. Beds & Tables are included in the free version (there are a lot more and you can use but with a watermark. The only exception was the dirty mattress that comes through the internet : )

I tried several map makers and all have the same problem regarding modern maps, few to no assets, but I’ve found DungeonFog easy to learn (I use Mac, so not all map makers are available on my computer, and this is online, so was a perfect match)

2 Likes

I see, yeah, modern assets are really hard to find :frowning:

1 Like

Great job!!
I used this maps printed with custom tokens in my first session of Straffar Gatang 39. And the players enjoyed a lot.

Thanks for your work, I want to do the same for the second part Fall of Von Holle. I´ll try with Dungeon fog.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad you & your players enjoyed them! (I’m still waiting to use them! )

1 Like

That is great. Thank you for sharing. I tend to just print a basic overview map. I tend to search for Shadow run or Cyberpunk maps then just lay a overhead projector sheet over it then I can draw zones or add details with wet erase markers.

2 Likes