PDFs of books owned

I understand that we can get the pdf of books we have purchased from other vendors. How do we go abou that?

You have to go through the vendor that you purchased it from or provide proof of purchase. I believe there is a link on modiphius’ page. This page: https://www.modiphius.com/stockists.html

follow the links there and you can get the pdfs.

It’s actually simpler than that. Send proof of purchase to support@modiphius.com and we’ll hook you up.

3 Likes

That is awesome.

I emailed the invoices to the email provided, thank you

You’re quite welcome. Glad I could help.

Are there any other ways to get the PDFs? I tend to be very efficient in cleaning my house so the invoices got tossed a while back and I don’t have the confirmation e-mails. Would screen-shotting my screen showing it was purchased work, also what about pictures of the physical book? Most of them were ordered from stores on/through Amazon and one was from another online store.

I’m in a similar situation. I bought the John Carter RPG core book at a game store a couple hours away a month ago and am not sure if I can find any receipt from the thing.

We need proof of purchase. A screen shot works.
Finarvn, if you can’t find the reciept, perhaps you can get the game shoo to print a new one, maybe even email it to you.

1 Like

The game shops also have access to something that allows them to send pdfs of books you bought. I forget what it is called but I have used this multiple times.

This is probably the “bits and mortar” program. I’ve used it often with my local game store. My problem is that I bought it from a different store. :frowning: Guess I should have waited and ordered it from my usual store, but when I saw the book in person I couldn’t resist…

Funny, because at the time I felt guilty for “cheating” on my usual store. Now I know that what goes around comes around. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Finarvyn, please go ahead and send email to support@modiphius.com and explain your situation and ask if there is some alternate Proof of Purchase that they will accept. Modiphius is really pretty accomidating.

1 Like