Lady Margot Fenring

Is there a stat block in one of the books for Lady Fenring?

She is stated in Fall of the Imperium, pg 59.

Thanks! I will check out the pdf!

She is the book version rather than the film version, but they are not that different :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure the players would appreciate any subtle differences regardless! lol

It occurred mmmm to me, after reading her statblock, that she was aaaahhh missing a talent. As was, mmmm, her husband. Surely they should both have Masterful Innuendo? That talent was pretty much written for the Fenrings.

2 Likes

While excellent manipulators, I’d argue they are both very good at being frighteningly direct in their conversation :slight_smile:

But you could also argue they are so skilled at deception, not all of their talents are shown in such as obvious place as their character sheet! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was actually thinking that they’re described (in the novel) as humming to each other in their secret language. They then proceed to behave like a pair of Players indulging in tabletalk at the same time as they interact with the NPC Baron and Feyd-Rautha. See this exerpt:

“Um-m-m-m-m-m-ah-hm-m-m-m” said the Count. He studied Feyd-Rautha. “The, hum-m-m-m, precise young man, ah, my … hm-m-m-m … dear?” The Count glanced at the Baron. “My dear Baron, you say you’ve spoken of us to this precise young man? What did you say?”

1 Like