John Carter Miniatures Restock?

Hi Modiphius folks, I see that many of the miniatures for John Carter are already sold out.
Is there a plan to restock in the near future?
Thanks
Vicster

1 Like

I am curious about this as well. The Plant Men and Synthetic Men have been sold out for a while now. Has there been any word on this? I’d also love to know whether there has been any discussion of creating new figures for the current miniature line.

1 Like

Has anyone heard anything regarding restocks… any sort of timeframe? Modiphius has been so proactive communicating about Fallout restocks, I’m really surprised we haven’t heard anything in over a month.

The Plant Men and Synthetic Men have been sold out for months now, and the Heroes of Helium set was never released at all.

Good morning

Check the store over the next few days, or sign up to be notified when it comes back into stock on the pages. the Synthetic and plant men shoud be fine, and the hereos of Helium will be after the kickstarter is fufilled.

1 Like

Thanks for the update, Lloyd!

I’ve been checking the store and waiting for an email notification for months. I’m so happy to hear a restock of the Plant and Synthetic men will happen soon!

I know this topic is quite old. But since many of the miniatures are sold out, it might be interesting if those minis are gone for good or will be restocked again.

1 Like

In the meantime, JCOM miniatures are pretty easy to find on Etsy and Ebay.

I know this is an old thread, but the question is still relevant.
Will there be miniatures for sale? Most of the miniatures have been out of the market for a very long time. You can’t get them on ebay either. Personally, I’m interested in Thark Warband and the Heroes of Barsoom. If there are no plans to restock miniatures, then maybe it makes sense to make a digital release, like in Fallout? I would buy 3d printer miniatures.

I’m with MadHawk and others.

I had no money when the original kickstart came out. Then I had some money but was convinced that my players wouldn’t be interested, so I didn’t buy. Recently my son and another player in my group watched the John Carter movie with me (10th anniversary!) and both expressed some interest. So I went to the Modiphius web page only to find that pretty much all of the John Carter miniatures line is listed as sold out. :(

Does anyone know of a source that still sells those minis?