Forum bot-driven tutorial bugs

I’ve encountered two bugs so far in the bot-driven forum tutorial:

1. The “post a picture” step missed a picture I pasted in and missed when I pasted in the suggested pic link, both of which actually included pictures.
  2. The “post an herb emoji” step said I was going too fast and made me wait 4 minutes? For the tutorial?

Hey there!

Thanks for the notes - I’ve moved this post over to the Forum Feedback thread. That’s definitely the best place to put things like this, then it should get noticed a lot faster.

This is an issue we’re aware of and we’re looking into at the moment. Clearly @Modiphibot needs some rewiring and we’ll see what we can do.

The time cap is something we’re going to reduce - it’s designed to stop spamming, but, lets face it, it’s too annoying. :anger:

Thanks for the feedback though - I would give you a Beta Tester badge, but you’ve already got one, so…
download

@JaskoGomad Settings have been tweaked. See how you go now.

Thanks - I think with the demise of G+, combined with the rising importance of the Mutant games and FBL for me, I’m going to be spending more of my time here, so I want you to know your attention to feedback is appreciated!

1 Like