Does anyone have any ideas for the new California Class?

I guess you’ll be holding off on DIscovery season 3 for a few years? :wink:

I actually used that list - at least, the section covering the TNG era - when I was doing my last big rewatch back in 2016 (when I was designing the game, shortly after all of Trek went up on Netflix). But there are no real points of fiddly overlap with the 22nd and 23rd centuries, so I’ve not needed that reference so far in this watch.

No, this is one for fun. I’ve done research watching, and that’s a different process, normally involving keeping the relevant Memory Alpha page open and taking notes during the episode. I rewatched all key Klingon episodes when I was working on the Klingon corebook, and all the classic series and movies when the game was being designed a little over four years ago.

The only things that would be out of order or of note according to the list would be ENT “Cold Front” and ENT “Silent Enemy” being flipped as well as ENT “In a Mirror, Darkly, Part I & II” ENT “These Are the Voyages” and TOS “The Cage” not being in a standard placement.

Someone just did a video about the California class! Check it out: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCXXnaqRCHo