DISCOVERY/TOS Era Games

I am writing a DISCO era game set in 2257 at the end of the Klingon War. I’m curious to see who else is!

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted to do a game with a season during the Four Years War, a season during the Cold War, and a season soon after the Organians imposed their treaty. The Discovery version of the Klingon War would work for the first chapter.

1 Like

That’s what I am doing, focusing on the developing Cold War between the Federation and the Empire. I am writing the episodes with the Klingons as a foil rather than just 4 color villains. Similar to pre war Dominion. Lots of diplomacy and intrigue.

Great idea! Is anyone making a Picard era campaign.

Hello all, I am BRAND NEW to these boards and for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to post a new Topic…so apologies in advance for a bit a of threadjack…but before I do that…

I really like your idea…and while I haven’t seen Discovery yet, I’m hoping to binge watch it in the near future as TOS as always been my favorite era and I personally rather HATE what they did to Klingons in the New Generation and beyond era…with a few exceptions (I LOVED Martok from DS9…and to me Kor will ALWAYS be the epitome of a Klingon, not some howling, snarling, eating worms nonsense…but I digress)…

My question is this: Does anyone know if there is a list (preferably a bundle I could buy somewhere like Drivethru RPG or here) of Adventures set only in the TOS era? I see all these bundles of adventures, but they are a mix of adventures from all different eras and while I could utilize some DS9 adventures for the RPG campaign I have in mind, TNG and Voyager and Dominion War kind of adventures really don’t fit all that well.

Thanks!

The adventures we’ve published so far that were intended for TOS include:

Standalone PDFs available on DTRPG and Modiphius.net
Remnants
Hard Rock Catastrophe
A Forest Apart

Contained within These are the Voyages
A World with a Bluer Sun

Contained within Strange New Worlds
Plato’s Cave
Drawing Deeply from the Well
No Good Deed
Whole of the Law

The entire TOS-era half of the living campaign

All of the other adventures we’ve published include guidance on how to adapt it for use in other eras, including TOS, so with a little work, almost any adventure can be adapted to TOS.

4 Likes