Deck randomizers for Wasteland and Settlement decks

Hello all, I’ve updated the randomizers I created for the Wasteland Deck and Settlement Mode to the v3 cards. I also created a new randomizer for the curated decks in Beast of the Bottling Plant. Links to the randomizers here:

As always, if you find any errors, please let me know!

4 Likes

It’s a wonderful tool, thank you!

I’m playing with wave 1 and 2 and have to intentions to buy wave 3. I wonder is it possible to exclude specific waves from the randomizer?

I haven’t set that up yet, but I could add a tag to the end of each with the wave number so you can ignore and redraw those. My master spreadsheet has that info, just need to add it to the mix.

This is awesome dude thank you! Was literally debating whether I wanted to start settlement mode and shuffling up all my organised decks was really putting me off haha

1 Like

I’m tweaking them to allow for the brahmin bonus draws and so forth. You may see some changes add you use them.

I’m circling back around to my FWW stuff after a break. Realizing I need to update my randomizers up to current waves, add in new scenarios and the like. Any requests? Anyone still use these?

I’m using your tool for scenarios, the curated decks. Thank you!