Conan RPG Series Complete!

If you missed it at the time, we ran a five-session long Conan story on twitch.tv/modiphius over the last month or so.

The whole thing is now available to catch up on at youtube.com/modiphius - here’s a playlist with all five episodes!

Let us know what you think, and if we were to do more Conan what you’d want to see in it!

Thanks!
:modiblue:

5 Likes

Thank you for uploading on YouTube as well! :slight_smile: Twitch is such ■■■■■■ place to organize videos or channel (or search).

I hope I will find time to watch and see how others run Conan, might get some fresh ideas on running my games!

1 Like

Hiyas, by Mitra!

Youtube is chock full of content, from the very first drafts up to the latest stuff!

Crom be praised, though he probably is ambivalent. :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting this. Will hopefully get time to watch the sessions.
Interested to see how others play.

2 Likes

I’m 45 minutes into the first session, already made me laugh out loud.

I’ll be listening to the rest. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re running Conan on my podcast right now, releasing episodes every 10 days. RPG Logic available on iTunes and Libsyn.

1 Like

Is there a sorcerer in the group? I’d like to hear how spells are cast and such.

Yes we have a Sorcerer, kind of. He’s cast spells once or twice, but enemy sorcerers have also cast spells.

So I’m listening to the very first episode and I have a question. At about 13 minutes, Katya’s character gets hit for 1 damage and the GM makes her roll cover soak dice for her armor, she’s not carrying a shield to my understanding. Is that really the way armor is supposed to work?! I thought armor provided a fixed amount of damage reduction.

There appear to be quite a few rules flubs in the video game. The Scribe talent adds 1 momentum if you get under your Focus (just before 29 minutes).

Couple of questions for @Modiphius-Lloyd by the sounds of it… He’s on holiday at the moment, but should be back next week…

:modiblue:

Armor is a fixed number of soak not a roll.

1 Like

yo!

Yep I flubbed quite a bit, but it’s mostly because Iwas still trying to update myself for the rules (after a while it feels like all the 2d20 systems blend into one in my head).

1 Like

I totally understand that. I did like how you brought up new rules gradually, start with the basics, add in a new detail every so often as the players got comfortable with the rules. Good scaffolding. :slight_smile:

2 Likes