Conan Errata Document

No, I was referring to the stated purpose of this thread in the first post. They are supposed to produce some type of official errata/faq for the CRB first then the supplements.

2 Likes

p.56 Pantherish Twist should be clarified that it is not a skill substitution, but an actual skill test change from parry to acrobatics, since it changes parry to dodge.

1 Like

I don’t remember seeing this posted anywhere, so I’ll just give a heads-up here. It looks like there are some official errata/clarification documents available from Modiphius now (actually since February, according to the dates inside the docs!). They are available for download if you go to the Conan section of the Modiphius store, or you can just go straight to this url:

It looks like they answered a few of the questions brought up in this thread - it’s nice to know they listened!

5 Likes

Hi. I just bought the Conan Core Rulebook and downloaded the Errata file found on modiphius net pages conan-downloads but it doesn’t seem complete. Is there a more recent file? If not, do I report the errors I see in this thread?

For example, p.107 says “a character can perform each of the following: a single Standard Action, a Minor Action, and ANY NUMBER of Free Actions” while p.113 says “a character can perform a single Standard Action, a Minor Action, and A Free Action”.

Also, the Embittered caste talents on p.20 says “Embittered reduces your Social Standing by 2 […] Outcasts are at -2 Social Standing and escaped slaves at -1 […]” but the table on p.19 give a Social Standing of 0 to both, so shouldn’t they both end with -2?

Feedback appreciated. Thanks!

Blockquote For example, p.107 says “a character can perform each of the following: a single Standard Action, a Minor Action, and ANY NUMBER of Free Actions” while p.113 says “a character can perform a single Standard Action, a Minor Action, and A Free Action”

I would say, that what is written on page 113 is the correct thing. As it there clarifies that a PC may exchange a Standard Action either for a Minor Action or any number of Free Actions.
So, what is written first is the normal case: 1 Standard, 1 Minor, 1 Free and it can be more Free Actions when exchanged.

Tho, is I am a new gamemaster to Conan too, I am not sure if my point of view and read of that rule is correct.