*Card Designs for you*

ES: Call to Arms Community,

Wonderfully, I have all of the tools available to create the smaller adversary cards as well as the larger hero cards. As a result, I am able to create cards from scratch that you can then use with other models that you may have.

If you would like a particular card making, reply to this thread and I will see what I can do. I can then send you the files digitally, or if you prefer, I can get them professionally printed and posted to you.

Feel free to send in your requests!

Here are a few examples so that you can see how they look.

2 Likes

Looking good.

I posted up all the assets needed to make custom cards on here a week ago… but I am missing the leveled up Hero Card. I’ll have to add it to my file.

Sure, here you go!

1 Like

Thank you sir… you are awesome!

1 Like

Hello fellas, first I love the cards, i was just wondering what are you using to work out the points values for that characters ? Id love to have ago using the assets also.

I would love copies of the cards you’ve already made, especially if you could print and mail them? just message me to talk cost and whatnot

Are you still interested? :smiley:

Yea :relaxed: i am

Owenp95, is this still possible to get sent to me?

Really nicely done! I’ve been looking for custom cards for a while now. I would love to make some rules for Thalor and Falmer.