About the Conan: Adventures In an Age Undreamed Of category

Welcome to the Hyborian Age…

Welcome to the Conan: Adventures In An Age Undreamed Of section!

Chat about the game, rules, or anything else related to Conan.

Also, if you’ve got stuff to share - homebrew rules and adventures, art, or just fantastic stories about your games - lets hear about it!

Is there any chance Modiphius will publish a master list of Talents.
With talents spanning several books, it’s hard to figure out which tier they belong to for the cost and what prerequisites are needed.

I doubt they do but the fans have been hard at work in collecting them and making that easier. We’ve made a few collections that are updated as each new book is released. You can find them here: Conan Resources Thread

1 Like

You should probably start a new thread. This thread is just for information about the Conan forum.

That said, I find your thoughts very interesting, and you echo several of my own. I’d love to hear more about your custom magic system.

Oh, right, sorry! Will do!

Will modiphius release these as official foundry modules? All our gaming is online now and I’m getting fed up copy pasting.

My group and I encountered something last week that I have a question about. Is there a cap on how much Focus and Expertise a character can gain through EXP?