- Does the difficulty cap of 5 apply before or after any modifiers? Is it D5 and then then reduced by Perks or Equipment or would it be D7, then modified and if still higher than 5 reduced to 5.
- Do Injury effects stack? If a character has 2 Torso injuries do they bleed for 2CD or for 4CD?
- If a character has multiple injuries to a location does each one need to be treated to negate the effect? If a character has 3 injuries to their right arm, do all three need to be treated for them to be able to use the arm?
- Difficulty maxes out at 5 period. I would call increases and decreases to difficulty as applying at the same time. So if you would effectively have a D7 with a 1 difficulty decrease, it would effectively be D6, which is higher than the cap, so you would use D5 instead.
- By RAW no. You could potentially extend the duration by layering it on next turn, but it doesn’t work that way. I think it should, but it doesn’t read that way, and I saw another thread asking the same question and the devs came on and said it doesn’t.
- Same thing. RAW says no, but it’d be better to handle it that way IMO.