2d20 podcasts? Ap or otherwise

Are there any 2d20 podcasts…for any of the various systems?

While they’re not strictly podcasts Modiphius have a four part JCoM game on their YouTube channel and they’ve started a Conan game too. Dungeon Musings has some great actual plays of Conan which are definitely better than my Conan campaign was.

1 Like

I run a Star Trek Adventures game/podcast:

1 Like

My buddy and I launched a podcast in July '21 and thus far we have focused mostly on 2d20. We publish every other Wednesday, and the next ep (15 SEP) will be about the Division sourcebooks for STA.

6 Likes

@jeremydg Great podcast! Really enjoying it. In the intro, you said the two of you had been podcasting before. Do you mind saying what that podcast was called?

1 Like

Hey @jeremydg , heard your latest episode about “bests and worsts”. Loving the show so far!

1 Like

Actually, @jeremydg , would love to get in touch with y’all about the cast. If you have an email / contact for fans, holler out!

1 Like

Thanks so much! We’re trying to figure this out…that is, an easy means of contact. I am looking at using a web-based email that’d be dedicated to/for the show. We have a Facebook page (Fluff N’ Crunch), but I pretty much hate FB and am not into promoting through that site.

Do you think if we mentioned the email in each episode, put it on the site page, and dropped it in forums like this that’d be a good way to get going?

We are interested in interacting with listeners.

2 Likes

Sorry I’ve been so long in responding! I need to visit these forums more often.

Anyway, I had a podcast called “I’ll Have to Think About That,” which is available as an archive (published, but no more new eps) on Anchor. It was a show I did myself in 2020 and into early 2021 and focused on a variety of semi-academic topics, with an aim in mind of providing even-handed background and commentary. Given the dreadful news cycle of the last year I got tired of doing it and opted to go for something more enjoyable (FnC). Chris has a gaming blog he writes periodically - That 70s Game.

2 Likes

Absolutely! I’ll listen carefully to the next ep!

2 Likes