VTM Fantasy grounds

I’ve played with the rule set. It’s good. Very good, though there is not much content. I’m hoping some official voice can tell us if there are plans for more FG material. I’ve bought the core ruleset which includes the core book, and I’ve bought Camarilla. Will there be more FG content for V5, or was there simply not the desire for it?

For others out there, have you coded anything new (Lasombra, Disciplines, etc.) that can be incorporated if the official pipeline has dried up?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome SylviesRabidDog.

So far, I’ve entered Fall of London, Anarch, Camarilla, and most of Cults of the Blood Gods.

I think the want is definitely out there, just not vocal enough about it, maybe?

1 Like

Thanks for the response - it gives me some hope, especially with Achilli back at the helm and the new book coming out with the Tz, Salubri, and Rav’s. Like you, my group uses Discord and FG. It really is a fantastic way to run a virtual tt.

1 Like

I also should have asked how you learned to code the information for FG. Is there a tutorial out there I can use? I don’t want to reinvent the wheel if I can help it.

Thanks in advance

Honestly, I just copied the formating and style that was already in the rule set. Having the books in PDF format makes it easy to copy and paste information.

For quick and easy tutorials; check out Fantasy Grounds College, Phillip Greig, and Rob2e on YouTube. Don’t forget to check out the Fantasy Grounds Forums either. There are tons of different people with various tutorials there.

Great intro:

1 Like

Awesome - thanks. I’m in a troupe that alternates DnD and Vampire week to week, and a couple of my players are really good at coding effects and the like for DnD. Maybe I can get them to do the same for Vampire. I’ll watch some of the tutorials you’ve suggested. And maybe they answer this, but is there a way to copy text on a pdf and paste it in FG?

Thanks again, and happy Thanksgiving. Maybe my Christmas wish will come true and in December they’ll officially release the content for FG!

NVM about the copy and paste. I couldn’t do it with Standard, but it’s simple with Unity.