Tool Trunk Thursday!

Tool Trunk Thursdays aims to give you a new piece of custom equipment for your Conan 2d20 games!

5 Likes

New post for Tool Trunk Thursday!

3 Likes

Thursday! So let’s open the trunk and see what is inside!

3 Likes

What is in the trunk today??

3 Likes

Good stuff! Love the flask :smile:

1 Like

New equipment up for the Dog Brothers and Sword Sisters of the Hyborian Age!

3 Likes

Thanks, sir

Great series. The lode stone and complication on a test with it reminds me of this: :smiley:

2 Likes

Thursday again! And so a new piece of equipment has been added to the tool trunk!

3 Likes

Hilarious :smiley:

1 Like

Great thread! Love the effort and thought you put, behind this. Are you planning on having a master list for these?

Another entry for the Tool Trunk! (I forgot it was Thursday!)

@guise709 I index all of the “tools” on this page: https://www.starshipsandsteel.com/p/thursdays-tool-trunk.html Once I have a bunch I might see about doing a card deck through gamecrafter. We shall see.

3 Likes

I’ll keep an eye out. Thanks.

I’m making great use of those momentum cards you made. Very useful guide for my players. Appreciate all the work you’ve been doing!

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciate someone getting some use out of the stuff. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thursday again, what do we find inside the tool trunk this week?

2 Likes

Another Thursday means adding more junk into the trunk! Come on by and see what I have in store for you this week!

1 Like

DO YOU DARE OPEN THE TRUNK!?

Treasures or Horrors lie within!

Had a session last week and made use of the momentum card spends. I went to my staples and got them printed out using a thicker style of paper, and put them in card sleeves. My players now have “decks” of momentum spends that they can use. There was a lot more creative momentum spends last session because of it. Thanks again dude!

1 Like

THAT IS AWESOME! Glad to hear it!

In case you missed the post, or don’t know it is Thursday…

NEW ITEM IN THE TOOL TRUNK! Check it out!

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes