Tool Trunk Thursday!

Welcome to 2020! A new year and another piece of equipment for the trunk!

1 Like

Dog Brothers and Sword Sisters! It is Thursday again, and that means the chest has another item added to fill it full of useful treasure!

1 Like

If you havenā€™t been by in a few weeks I have added some new equipment!

1 Like

By CROM! It is Thursday! More tools into the Trunk!

1 Like

BY CROM! Open the trunk if you DARE!

1 Like

With the isolation and watching what is going on out there I seem to have missed my Thursday post!

Better late than never, here is the latest piece of equipment into the trunk!

1 Like

There has been quite a lot added to the Trunk since my last post. Come on over and check out the nine new pieces!

Thursday Again! Open up the trunk and see what wonders lie inside for your 2d20 Conan game!

Dog brothers! Sword sisters!

We are up to 35 pieces of equipment in the tool trunk! Stop by and check it out today!

2 Likes

Thursday again!

By the uncaring god CROM another piece of equipment is added to the trunk!

These are great.

One quick question are the Spiked Pauldrons and Digging Tools available in 1125x825 pixel size like all the other tool trunk images. Those two are in 512x375 pixel size unlike all the others.

Quick edit addition: the Styigian Beans are in the smaller 512x375 pixel size.

Hey, I will look into this. I am not sure why there is a size discrepancy. I will let you know in the coming days. Thank you for the heads up!

Ok I had a chance to look at these this morning before work, and those 3 should all be fixed. Iā€™ll see about double checking the remainder.

BY CROM! Another tool added to the pile! We are nearly at 40 pieces of equipment!

1 Like

Thank you very much! Thatā€™s a great idea, Iā€™ll use this in my upcoming session(s)!

1 Like

BY CROM! Time to get your books on! We are now at 40 items!

1 Like

By CROM! Thursday again!

After digging around in the tool trunk, the 43rd item has been revealed!

haha i like the idea of the stygian beans allotā€¦
they seem pretty familiar :slight_smile:
i think i will add them to my adventure for sure

1 Like

Thursday again!

1 Like