New: The Coriolis Community Atlas Project

Blessed be the Icons: The English language Coriolis Community Atlas of the Third Horizon is now available at DrivethruRPG!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/352897/Coriolis-Community-Atlas

Travel farther than ever in this massive new expansion to the Third Horizon. From the opulent palaces and endless shifting sands of Dabaran to the menacing ossuaries of Zalos, from the war-torn wastes and yawning mines of Algol to the wondrous ruins of Altai, the Community Atlas of the Third Horizon breathes new life into the reaches of the Third Horizon.

Originally published by Free League as the Swedish “Atlas över Horisonten”, this community-translated compendium expands on the original work and gives English-speaking players around the world everything they need to flesh out their adventures in Zalos, Mira, Odacon, Dabaran, Algol, and Sadaal — as well as brand new chapters for the mysterious Quadrant of the Pillar. With over 100 pages of lore, maps, charts, and more, your journeys through the Third Horizon are about to get a whole lot more colorful.

The Community Atlas is available for free to anyone who also owns the official Coriolis Atlas Compendium (check your DTRPG library), but by purchasing the Community Atlas you directly support future updates, as all proceeds will be used to commission additional illustrations.

2 Likes

On a personal note, I was one of the 20 or so people who worked on this project over the past four months. It was an amazing, collaborative experience.

1 - Our team was awesome - especially Johan MarkstrĂ´m, our project leader, who had to manage this beast.

2 - I had so much fun. And it was a lot of work - I’m guessing that my contribution alone was well more than 100 hours. But I’d do it again in a heartbeat because the group was wonderful.

2 - just to reiterate, nobody in the group is getting a penny for this. Instead, we’re putting any money from purchases towards more Coriolis stuff. We hope to commission more artwork, for example. So every purchase helps.

3 - if you buy this (or get a free copy because you’ve purchased the official English atlas) and enjoy it, tell your gaming friends about it. Blog it. Review it. Heck - spread the word about Coriolis in general! Anything you can do to help get the word out about Coriolis and its unique, compelling setting will help.

Thanks in advance!

4 Likes