Klingon Ship at Starbase 364/Narendra Station

Which specific Klingon ship is stationed at Nerendra Station as mentioned in the Beta Quadrant sourcebook? What class of vessel?

That’d be the I.K.S. Mupwl’, K’vort-class bird-of-prey, captained by Captain Akul. You’ll find it in the Living Campaign material, specifically the TNG-era episodes “Convoy SE-119,” “The Assessor’s Gambit,” and “The Displaced.”

Most excellent!! Thank you very much.

The living campaign is cool with A;kul in that there are many ways your relationship with him can improve and devolve.
Garrett

1 Like

Agreed! I’m really loving the Living Campaign. It is a perfect setting in which to start a group of new player characters and the mission/adventure opportunities are endless. I look forward to using Captain Akul in my campaign as well.

I plan to use Akul and his ship in an encounter where Rogue Klingon houses ( who are against the alliance with the Federation) are attacking merchant vessels and Federation assets in the Shackleton Expanse. Akul will be torn between his duty to support Narendra Station and his identity with his Klingon heritage.

2 Likes