Graphic Resources for Custom Cards?

Hello, All

This is my very first post so I hope it’s worthy…

I have come rather late to the Wasteland Warfare party and I am keen to embrace as much of it as possible. As I am also a keen 3d print enthusiast I can’t help feeling that there is a massive potential to create unlimited creatures and critters to throw at my heroes. The 3d models are there. The imagination is there. The only thing missing are the resources to create the cards. Have any components been made available for the community to do this sort of thing?

Many thanks,

Perchpole

1 Like

Hi Perchpole,
I had the same issue a while ago and a friendly person from facebook made a template. Since I don’t have photoshop, I asked him to turn it into a .pdn file, which he did - voila: Fallout WW Unit Card Template (P Stanley 23-07-2019).pdn - Google Drive

pdn files are used by the free software paint.net (which is NOT Microsoft Paint).
As you may notice, there are a few icons missing. I talked to him about it and he’s trying to find a solution. In the meantime, the provided file should serve you well for almost anything you can think of.

Have fun with it! I look forward to seeing what you come up with :slight_smile: