Since the Kickstarter is well underway I thought we could look to the future and brainstorm what else we want to see in the Cohors Cthulhu line.
We already know we are getting region books so I’ll ignore them for now.
What I want to see is probably along the following lines:
- Campaign Adventures. Maybe not to Shackleton Expanse level, but at least Masters of Dune. Big multipart adventures I can either run or raid for ideas.
- An Achtung Cthulhu crossover adventure. I’d see this as almost 2 side by side campaigns. You can run each separately or flip back and forth between them. With options for each to influence the other.
- A rules set for combing the RPG with the Wargame. This may already be planned as part of it, but I’d like to see something where you could use the wargame for epic sessions of the RPG.
- Possible expansion of the random plot generator in the core book. I’m not sure how developed this was from the playtest, but I’d like to see more of it.
- Priority Mission/Mission Briefs. Packs of short 1-2 page adventure seeds with a couple of key points, a location and some NPCs. I find these incredibly useful just to kickstart my session ideas. I’d like to see them in all my RPGs.
What does everyone else think?