Don't you just wish the list of Conditions and Weapon Qualities were on the GM screen?

Would’ve been so handy. Having the list of Displays of Might and Power would too.

Or at least having them compiled in the Rules Reference section at the back of the book in concise tables.

Well, we can’t do much… so I just use Realm Works behind the screen. :slight_smile:

I have cheat sheets on my clipboard with that information.

I don’t play enough I can remember all the information, so have to keep a quick reference sheet to hand behind my screen.

2 Likes

I totally agree. In fact, I just finished building three panels for myself. Maybe you’d like them too?

Most of the GM Screen, though great for one’s first game or so, quickly becomes irrelevant, because it contains mostly rules and principles that are easily memorized, leaving one, unfortunately, to continue page-turning for the crunchiest bits.

You might be surprised that, on my sheets here, I list the elements of a Conan story. I improvise a lot, and these are great for inspiration.

These are PDFs and a shared Numbers format. If anyone wants me to try to convert to other formats, let me know, and I’ll try to work that out. Be warned, though, that I’m dumb at technology.

P.S. My Hyrkanian bow, -D1 from horseback, the Stygian bow is Intense (after consulting these forums).

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2CiSi7h9sDlLWExaGViMGI4TFk

3 Likes

This is extremely useful. I made sheets forever ago but I think I like the way you’ve organized them better. Plus… I want to make a custom screen for conan and your sheets are a great help organizationally on that :slight_smile:

1 Like

here are two cheat sheets i got from dungeon musings.

1. qualities, conditions, threaten attacks
  2. actions, momentum, fortune
2 Likes

Wow! Those are pretty.

here are two cheat sheets i got from dungeon musings.

1. qualities, conditions, threaten attacks
  2. actions, momentum, fortune

Just what I’m looking for! Thanks!

1 Like

I wish the skills n Attributes would be on the screen also.

1 Like

Very convenient, thanks :slight_smile:

They are on mine! My sheets just aren’t as pretty as Dungeon Musings. :slight_smile:

I just realized that a lot of the stuff is in the GM booklet that comes with the Kit. Perhaps some cutting and pasting of that material will serve the purpose.

The corebook also has a heck ova lot towards the end.