Adventure Allies and Followers

Hello everybody

Adventurer Followers and Allies are now available for pre-order from the Modiphius store. Pre ordering means you’ll get the PDF of the Hero and Follower cards (and three Adversary versions of the Followers) emailed to you straight away. They should start shipping on the 7th.

For those who will be ordering from their FLGS we’ll make the PDF download of the cards available from 7th September, when the sets should be on general release.

OK, so looks like there is a glitch with the catalogue page, so if you click through to the individual products then add to cart it works OK.

Which of the figures in the Adventurer Followers set is Jenassa, Mercenary Archer? None of them are carrying a bow.

I would guess its the one dual wielding swords. It kinda looks like she has a back quiver.

Jenassa is the dual-wielding Dunmer there :slight_smile:

I guess I’m ruined by wysiwyg wargames and expected a ‘Mercenary Archer’ to have a bow … :slight_smile:

She’s a versatile figure and can perform as an archer and can dual wield quite effectively. She’s kind of an adventuring version of Ralof.

will USA FLGS preorders be everythying in November or will Adventure Allies + Follows be shipping in september? Miniaturemarket are lising November for them (and everything else) and I didnt know if your delaying physical shipment or not…

Nope - no change to any other release dates as yet. There was a delay on the Adventurer Allies by about a week in the end, and Adventurer Followers have been brought forward by almost a month, but everything else is shipping to be available as previously indicated.

1 Like

“For those who will be ordering from their FLGS we’ll make the PDF download of the cards available from 7th September, when the sets should be on general release.”

Where can I find these?

You can get them either through your FLGS if they are part of the Bits and Mortar program, from is as a digital download if you ordered with us directly (should be in your downloads on the account page) or if all else fails you can contact support with your proof of purchase.

Hi,

Is there any information on whether these will also be available in hard plastic at some point?

They will not be available in hard plastic. These are one of the sets that were never planned for plastic.