Achtung! Cthulhu 7th edition conversion

Hey there is there any news on this BillHeron on the old forum said he was working on this. Wondering if it could get posted up here. Thx!

Yep - both investigators Guide and Keepers Guide - more news today!.. For 7e CoC and also in shiny-slithery-shoggoth-in-the shrubbery 2d20! See https://www.modiphius.com/achtung-cthulhu.html

I guess I am more of a traditional GM or Keeper so I bought all available Guides for the different fronts along with Terrors of the secret war. Shadows of Atlantis, Heroes of the Sea and Assault on the mountain of Madness, the adventures and campaigns still to be found in print only to discover that all of them were prepared for either Call of Cthulhu 6th edition, or Savage Worlds.

I have gone through Achtung! Cthulhu Keeper’s Guide To The Secret war, and I also have Investigators Guide To The Secret War. I’ve checked all over the place to find a Charcter sheet that could be used with CoC 7th Edition rules but with the flavor of Achtung! Cthulhu roleplaying game. And found nothing. I’ve gone through Zeth Skorkowskys just excellent Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition YouTube series and learned a lot about making 1920s characters.

Being a Keeper of Arcane Lore can be a real experience I tell yeah all that. “BUT I’ve not gone Indefinite Insane quite yet, I’m only Temporarily Insane.” Anyway as of just now, I was wondering if there are any Keepers out there or any other entity that might have been looking into a Cthulhu Character Creation Achtung! Cthulhu Quick Reference guide? If there is any Keeper or other entity that might have developed a Achtung! Cthulhu, CoC 7th Edition based character sheet? If there are anyone out there that might have a Discord channel that is not dead were one could get help?

I’m looking for

• Cthulhu Character Creation Achtung! Cthulhu Quick Reference guide for 7th Edition
  • Achtung! Cthulhu, CoC 7th Edition based character sheet
  • Discord channel that is not dead were one could get help?

Any help would be most appreciated, thank you in advance.

Keeper - Lief

We are currently in the early stages of the process of creating a Call of Cthulhu 7 version of the game.

1 Like

I can’t help with the Discord channel - but the 7e stuff is certainly something coming soon.

Will the Pulp rules be accounted for? An option for that play style?

No, just 7th edition currently.

For those following, both Modiphious’s Store and DriveThruRPG have posted the updated A!C for 7th Edition CoC in PDF.

Is there any plan for a hardcopy?

What adventures are available for A!C 7E? I bought the bundle for 7E, so I have most of the core stuff but I am looking for adventures - most of those I’ve looked at are 6E or non-CoC.

I just created an account to ask - Where can I find the 7th Edition Achtung rules?

It says it was released in 2019 on the modiph blog, but I cant find it. - There are fate rules, d20 rules, skirmish rules - its all a bit confusing tbh.

I just want to get hold of the CoC 7e rules, in print preferably. Is it deleted? if so, why?

The Call of Cthulhu license with Chaosium ended, and no CoC content can be sold as a result.