John Carter Beta

I was a late pledger for John Carter of Mars and I pledged 40 pounds (corebook in print and pdf), but I haven’t received the beta version of the game. Can anyone tell me if late pledger are excluded from that? (I’m assuming that who pledged for the core book in Kickstarter is expected to get the trial version, but I’m not so sure about late pledging). I contacted Modiphiüs support and although they replied they (weirdly) did not answer my question…

You should have seen a PDF preview of the core rulebook come through via DriveThruRPG. If you haven’t, please send an email to support@modiphius.com

Good morning

I have sent you a reply from our support email. It should hopefully clear some issues.

Yes, i’ve just received the pdf from DrivethruRPG.

I’m also a late backer and haven’t received the link. I e-mailed support@modiphius.com twice and haven’t received a reply or a link - am I doing something wrong or missing something?

Thank you for your time.

Support will get back with you soon. They’re pretty snowed under at this time between questions about Fallout shipping and a huge spam attack.

@Modiphius-SteveH Thank you! I’ll try to be more patient :slight_smile: