Court Martial Episodes

So, let me do some thread necromancy here, as I’ve currently been keeping up with Clear Skies (featuring Chief Theq in an insta-court-martial) and since our discussion, there arose the topic of player-induced court-martials due to the new (Klingon) Reputation System where Shame/Reprimand can be spent by undergoing a court-martial.

What do you think could be possible consequences of a court martial that has been induced by spending Shame? Obviously, there should be at least one scene in-play. But what to the consequences? My first, a bit obvious thought revolved around dishing out further Shame/Reprimand spends at GM’s/Captain’s discretion. But that would, in essence, be double-punishment for the player (spend 5 Shame/Reprimand for the court-martial and end up with the effect of further reputation loss or some days in the brigg…). Thus, I would only do this with any excess Shame/Reprimand after the five for the court martial.

So, what to do with characters that have been found guilty in a court martial that has been induced by the player spending Shame/Reprimand?

Further on PvP Momentum

This has been discussed and I would propose to use this procedure from Conan. In essence: No Momentum for nobody; use Threat! I think some Modiphius-Account (I think @Modiphius-Jim but am not sure :frowning: ) confirmed this a few days/weeks ago, but could not find their post.