So we were initially told the player’s guide would have some alternate takes and additional rules to adapt more playstyles. We have also been told that the PG won’t override the core book, it will work alongside it. So I’m curious… what alternate rules/ways to make certain settings would you want to see in the PG?
For me, it comes down to adding optional methods to do stuff:
- Add a PC creation guide/option for Elders of 8th Gen through 6th Gen (XP to build, extra Advantages and Flaws), along with a way for Elders to have more powers without needing 6+ Disciplines; breadth instead of height.
- Rule for non-Human Touchstones and Rituals and/or Loresheets to represent Path ethos.
- Ways to tweak weapons without it just being scads more bonus dice, or getting into minutiae of aiming better.
- Notes for possible replacement Skills for different play eras (Mythic Past, Dark Ages, Victorian).
- A system like Projects to represent the Jyhad, on a large scale, for STs and players who are comfortable with a portrayal of 5th and 4th Generation Methuselahs.