Modiphius.com  |  Modiphius Shop

New Monsters - Lesser Wendigo

Hello all!

I won’t lie, love this whole rule set up but I may have immediately ported it to a homebrew world :wink: Regardless, I’m working on some general bits and pieces and have been playtesting a bit with my playgroup over discord. I recently built a new Monster following the DM’s guide release, which I have included below, one thing I’ve noted is it’s still quite squishy due to the action economy against a party of four. Though as a lieutenant level threat I imagine that’s to be expected! Critiques and the such welcomed and encouraged!
Lesser Wendigo.pdf (188.5 KB)

2 Likes

Looks pretty good on first pass. It’s vulnerability to fire makes is something PCs can intuitively figure out. The Fearsome 1 seems to already be included in the Wendiog’s Howl. Probably redundant.
I might add +1CD to normal weapons fire due to the exothermic nature of gunfire and the vulnerability of the wendigo.
Might add a speed element to the Wind Walker aspect of the beast too…like it can move X range fields (e.g. from Long to Close in one turn).

Otherwise…pretty neat.

Thanks for the comment Pandarian, in relation to Fearsome, I was attempting to narrow down what damage to start the Howl at and kind of just… guessed, which is why that likely seems off!

Will certainly add a speed element to the Wind Walker aspect, clarification is never a bad thing after all.

Thanks buddy!