GateKeeper's Models and Terrain

Today was a really good day. I had the privilege of meeting another wastander, robhistory for lunch today and we had opportunity to talk about this game for a bit. The two of us met through the “Finding each other out in the wasteland” thread here on these forums.

Needless to say, I’m about twice as excited about getting to play the game now. :smiley:

We both came bearing gifts, and I thought it only fitting that I share a few pictures with everyone. With four starters of my own, I brought some of my extra tokens and maps for them, and they have a 3D printer that they made a few items with and was kind enough to share some stuff with me.

This first image shows some of the Vault Tec crates. The ones on the left are the official ones, while the ones on theright are the 3D printed ones. At the bottom is an objective marker they brought, I placed a Power Armor model next to it to show scale.

I placed a Nuka Cola machine in this image to show scale. Everything else was 3D printed. I might have geeked out just a little bit when I saw all these goodies, . . . . Can’t wait to see them on the table during play.

Not sure if I had shared this with everyone or not, but I figured it was worth posting again if I did. I’ve mentioned O Gauge model train stuff quite often, and while for the most part that stuff works great, the people can be kind of small. I picked up a bundle of unpainted 0 Gauge people in the hopes of doing up some mannequin models for terrain. As you can see from the image, they are a bit small. I’m still going to use them how I originally intended, but I figured it was worth pointing out that they come off a little small.

A little while back I mentioned that Wizkids was making some terrain. While all of this is technically fantasy themed content, it works well for Fallout as well. The Library set in particular I was pretty excited about (Actually want to find another set or two of that one) but the desk, pillory, and cart are all great pieces as well.

1 Like