Discovery Campaign Guide(s)

Not yet. Container ship is on the way to US. Probably hit mid-July.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

It might be good cause besides Coriolis I just discovered Infinity has a nifty lifepath creation system and I might get that too. haha (Its not ‘healthy’ to surf the Modiphius shop, lol)

That fully depends on whose perspective: it might not be healthy for your pocketbook but it is for the coffers of Modiphius. :wink:

4 Likes

There’s also the question of mental health instead of financial health. I’m pretty sure I’m sane but I can’t speak to the rest of you lunatics. :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So the first campaign guide is being shipped out in the US now. I was little surprised to get an email from UPS first, since I thought the books wouldn’t be shipping out until mid or late August, due the ongoing supply chain/Covid related delays everyone is facing, also it takes a bit for Modiphius to update their product page when an item is in stock (awhile back their UK website listed it as in stock, while still having the “expected to ship out in June” message above the description). But I’m happy nonetheless.

2 Likes

I was pleasantly surprised to get a shipping notification as well; I love getting my hands on the hard copy!

1 Like

It came today!

3 Likes

Clearly planning on having a Caitian in your gane as well I see. :cat::rofl:

2 Likes

Or is that your Grudge expressing approval?

1 Like

Thats just my sweet boy Ember telling me that no book is more interesting than him.

2 Likes

I will buy it at some point, I’m a completionist, but I will wait till a bunch of books are in the US shop so its not just one purchase. I want to see if the Infinity RPG Gamemasters Guide book gets back in stock and it ships to me before I do anything else with them. But yeah at some point this will be gained.

PS. Oh, so I don’t know where to put this so I figure here might work. But is there any way that a link to the US shop can be added to the top bar of the forums? Maybe make them UK Shop and US Shop.

I can ask. In the meantime:

1 Like