An Idea About Values

I’ve had this idea for a while now. To have players choose an archetypal role for their first Value. The thinking that it would help with role-play. They’d choose one of these…

1.The Lover - The romantic lead who’s guided by the heart.

1. The Hero - The protagonist who rises to meet a challenge and saves the day.

2. The Magician - A powerful figure who has harnessed the ways of the universe to achieve key goals.

4.The Outlaw - The rebel who won’t abide by society’s demands.

5.The Explorer - A character naturally driven to push the boundaries of the status quo and explore the unknown.

1. The Sage - A wise figure with knowledge for those who inquire. The mother figure or mentor is often based on this archetype.

7.The Innocent - A morally pure character, often a child, whose only intentions are good.

8.The Creator - A motivated visionary who creates art or structures during the narrative.

9.The Ruler - A character with legal or emotional power over others.

10.The Caregiver A character who continually supports others and makes sacrifices on their behalf.

11.The Everyman - A relatable character who feels recognizable from daily life.

12.The Jester - A funny character or trickster who provides comic relief, but may also speak important truths.

Additionally, I’m considering creating unique talents that go along with each archetype so player can be a bit of individualization.

1 Like
  1. Riker is my Model
  2. Kirk is my Model
  3. Scotty is my Model
    And so on to keep the mood
    You gain access to talents in their character sheet
1 Like